The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiverSM introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client's care
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per quarter
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers
- Coordinate care and network with referral providers, which could include providing marketing materials and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed
- College degree preferred
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers, referral providers/care providers, and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
|Title:||Client Care Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 511 N Hewitt Drive, Suite 3, Hewitt, TX 76643. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 254-666-7300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.