Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a steady, multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This role is at the center of the business with the main responsibility of connecting our caregiving workforce with the needs of our senior clients. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to motivate and inspire a team and effectively respond to the changing needs of the seniors we serve.
The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Assist with recruiting and training CAREGivers and other various administrative office tasks.
- Coordinate and participate in the on-call rotation.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and talk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 511 N Hewitt Drive, Suite 3, Hewitt, TX 76643. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 254-666-7300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.