This position is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and engaging our caregiving work force. This person needs to be sincerely interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced and growing organization. This individual must possess excellent presentation skills and be able to make sound decisions in a timely and confident manner.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner
- Conduct reference checks and follow Home Instead Senior Care standards for screening and conducting background checks
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents
- Schedule and conduct orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead standards and additional optional training
- Develop engagement strategies that help promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction
- Assist as needed with the creation and maintenance of client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Assist as needed with various administrative duties.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and talk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
|Title:||Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 511 N Hewitt Drive, Suite 3, Hewitt, TX 76643. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 254-666-7300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.