Perfect for professionals looking for job flexibility - part-time (3-4 days per week)
$18.00 to $23.00 per hour + Commission
Do you enjoy building relationships to drive business results? Home Instead Senior Care in the Waco area is looking for a successful sales professional to take us to the next level in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position is responsible for maximizing our existing referral relationships, as well as seeking out & establishing new referral relationships in our McLennan and Falls counties territory. We are looking for a high energy and results focused candidate who is committed to the growth of our organization. This individual must be a self-starter, have excellent relationship management skills and be adaptable to the ever-changing senior care industry.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively present Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Research and develop relationships with referral providers, focusing on identifying their pain points and making recommendations in appropriate Home Instead services and additional community resources..
- Maintain accurate records of all sales/prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; and follow-up activities.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Develop sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and co-workers.
- Conduct Quality Assurance visits with clients as needed.
- Actively promote PR quarterly community education programs.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Related business or consultative sales experience a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must be able to work in the field.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment, have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Experience in CRM software such as Salesforce is a plus.
|Title:||Home Care Consultant|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 511 N Hewitt Drive, Suite 3, Hewitt, TX 76643. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 254-666-7300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.